[at-l] OFF TOPIC DELTE AT WILL

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 19:01, Bob C. wrote:

>  Is there much ice in Florida?!

Oh my yes! We have lots of ice, lots and LOTS of ice. Its actually a
really big business. Every morning around dawn big trucks full of ice
hit the road to deliver their loads of ice to stores all across the
state. A short while later, all of the tourists arrive at those same
stores to _purchase_ all that ice! Can you imagine such a thing? PAYING
for ice!

Why, I myself have been places where there was so much ice just lying
there on the ground for anybody to pick up, its....well, its amazing!
People actually pay for this stuff!

And if that isn't enough, every store has MACHINES that make more ice
all day long! They even mix the ice with assorted flavors and dispense
the ice into little plastic cups. Some of the stores even add alcohol to
the flavored ice!

Ahh, but Christmas time is my favorite time of all. That is when the BIG
truck full of ice arrives and blows SNOW all over this great big yard so
that the people can PLAY in the ice!

Oh yes, we have lots of ice!

Lee I Joker

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have forgotten. Sometimes my
mind wanders. Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me
along...this isn't one of those times...