[at-l] OFF TOPIC DELTE AT WILL

>"...Yes, I drive an SUV, but it's a RAV 4, 4 cylinder, great on gas, and just
>perfect."

It was one of two cars I considered when I had to junk my ancient van. I finally
chose the Subaru Forester, mostly because Consumer Reports said it had better
gas mileage, and a somewhat shorter turning radius. I got 29+ mpg while driving
to the ATC conference. Living in the woods, I'm out of practice backing into
curbside parking spots. A short radius keeps me from hitting quite so many
curbs. Plus I have to make numerous U turns as I search out trails. A short
turning radius avoids to and froing. (?) The alternative would require asking
directions and that's against my gender.

It helped that Subaru offers everything any reasonable person could possibly
want as standard equipment. The Rav 4 would have required dozens of choices, all
of which would have cost more money. I hate to be tempted.

The Rav 4 and Forester are called SUVs. But they strike me as basically slightly
taller than standard station wagons with extra traction for Maine winters.
Kelley. Is there much ice in Florida?!

Weary