[at-l] Notes Book

Well, what I have is a 50-something page Word 2000 document (older Word by
request, but present version has links which aren't supported by earlier
Word version) which represents my notes and clippings over past several
years about life on the AT, mostly from journals, forums and mailing lists.
Earlier entries have little or no attribution because I never thought about
sharing it.  Recently I realized that in case I wanted to share I ought to
source each note and so I've been doing that.

It was never meant for publication and I don't want any of you to see
something you wrote in it (unattributed) and think I'm trying to profit in
any way from any part of this.

But I'm ready to share, thanks to the impetus provided by pct-l denizen Mike
Maurer (he shared his, I shared mine over there.)

It's stuff I've been attracted to, arranged alphabetically, FOOD, TENT,
PLACE, WEATHER, etc., AT and lightweight oriented.

If you'd like it, e-mail me and I'll zip it along.

If you recognize a passage I haven't attributed, I'd love a heads-up.

Leslie