Hiking in NJ (was) RE: [at-l] Speaking of New Jersey

In a message dated 7/3/2003 12:40:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> Seriously, outside of the AT, I know there are some really good
> camping/hiking areas in NJ.  Any natives of the area or frequent campers/hikers willing
> to recommend some "neat" places.

       I'm currently engaged in the project of preparing a new edition of the
New Jersey Walk Book, which attempts to describe all significant hiking
trails in New Jersey.  So I'm a particularly good resource in that regard.

                Daniel Chazin