[at-l] Emergency Books

De-lurk for a first time post...

On the topic of courses - The local REI has a brochure for a course in
"Wilderness First Aid Certification" put on by Wilderness First Aid of
Alexandria, Virginia. <http://wfa.net>. Anyone have any experience with
this? Is this course any good? I'd like to do something like it. If not
this then what? Thanks for your help.

-Arthur