From: lturtl@hotmail.com
To: weathercarrot@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: hi
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:28:21 -0400

Question; exactly how to tell when to exit due to lightening? (in Walnut
Canyon Arizona, if that is meaningful to you) One leader says whenever
lightening is visible, and the other says only if it is raining, while I say
if it is particularly loud (and I have only an advisory role here) . In the
daytime, counts between flash and crack are impractical because it is hard
to see the flashes. The whole thing is irritating me. Grrrr. Info would be
great- preferably including sources, so it doesn't seem like more word-of
-mouth opinion.

Thanks.

-C.