[at-l] Favorite hiking journals

In a message dated 7/29/2003 4:15:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
platyhiker@yahoo.com writes:

> Any other folks have any notable journals that they
> want to mention?

I read Jan's Journal also.  I've read Yogi's Jackie McDonald AT thru-hike in
1999, her PCT hike in 2001 (aborted due to broken ankle) PCT hike in 2002 and
her current PCT hike.  Also, I like Belcher's (Dawn Springer) hike in, I
think, 2000 or 2001.  Hers was on trailplace too, and is no longer available.  She
is, however, hiking the PCT with her boyfriend Puck, who she met on the AT,
and they're doing a combined journal on trailjournals.com.  Also, Teresa French,
AKA Wench has a good journal on trailjournals.com.  Yogi and Belcher however,
simply crack me up.  Their attitudes are for the most part good, but lawd
their complaining can be hysterical.  Yogi did a whole rant on bugs that that had
me roaring.

Oh, didn't someone somehow a few years back find lost trailplace journals on
the net?  It would be nice to retrieve those old journals.

GoVols