Solitude problems (was) RE: [at-l] Update on Bob

> I have heard that one way to beat solitude is keep contact with
> "dear" family and friends to a minimum.

I think that this is true.

> What are y'all's thoughts about preventing "solitude burnout".

Like your mom and dad, I think that there are some people who cope better
than others.  I, myself, don't have any trouble in this regard.  Other
people that I know, however, can't stand to spend a single night away from
their spouses.  I'm not sure there's anything to 'do' for persons of that
temperament.  Everybody should do what makes them happy.

Shane