[at-l] Lightning in Colorado

No matter how many times I go through a lightning
storm, it still scares the #*&% outta me..

This past Memorial Day weekend, was doing trail work
in the Spanish Peaks in SE Colorado. To make a long
story short, a lightning and hail storm hit. The
lightning was so close, could see the lighting hit a
ridge less than a mile away.  I think my heart rate
shot up a wee bit....

=====