[at-l] Coordinates for Katahdin

Its probably a 3 pound brass sextant. That's as basic as it comes. Otherwise
there is a whole range of electronic aids including DECCA, LORAN and GPS
receivers, sat map receivers and all sorts of radiolocation equipment. You'd
have to look at it to see what he has. They probably run off either 12 or 24
volts.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"