[at-l] Personal Emer. Locator Beacon.

Oh and I meant to include this ill tempered rant from a Canadian guide on
PLBs which have been in use in Canada for a longer period:

http://www.equipped.com/travel_safe_smart_plb.htm

Except for the forest fire incident I can see most of his points. People
have died on rivers during big fires tho.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"