[at-l] In an emergency....

I always make sure I have a field dressing, iodine, aspirin, anti-diarrhea
medicine, water, cordage, knife, and firestarting equipment (lighter, balls of
parafin and drier lint).

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:15:24PM -0400, I received a message from Ga. Dawg to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying:

--
"We will be better and braver if we engage and inquire than if we indulge in the idle fancy that we already know -- or that it is of no use seeking to know what we do not know" -- Plato

PGP: 0x9CE83121
Fingerprint: 3807 29F8 8CD2 F837 90D7  812F 4803 F962 9CE8 3121