[at-l] Late NOBO spotted

In fontana, Ryan "Parm" ....
Me and my nephews took 2 nights on the AT ... started Tuesday night around 9 pm, nobo from Stecoah
Gap and night hiked to Brown Fork Shelter where we found it full with section hikers. We pitched
our tarp and hung our hammocks in time to beat a hard rain that lasted much of the night. Next
morning we headed out late to Cable Gap Shelter where we crashed and slept 14 hours in the shelter
on the boards with no sleeping pads. The mice at Cable did not bother us while we slept. They did,
however, find their way up the bear bag tree, slid down the cord and gnawed into the garbage bag
I'd hung the night before. Cable Gap mice seem a bit smarter than most AT mice. We spotted a box
turtle on the trail, but to the delight of Cameron and Iain, 10 and 12 respectively. later all.
happy hiking!

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit