[at-l] SOT: Where would you party/ruck?

As I've said in the past, if I won big bucks in the LOTTO or some other windfall I would give a substantial part of the money to trail organizations, the Nature Conservancy and the like. This 'group' (AT-L) is constantly changing and a party is a one shot event. I'd rather contribute the money to a more lasting gift to all hikers.

Saunterer (who isn't much of a partier anyway)