[at-l] Trip report?

In a message dated 7/24/2003 9:03:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at_wildflower@bellsouth.net writes:

> Anyway, I had a great afternoon on my little trip to the airport.  And for
> those interested, I wore nothing with leopard print on it.   I cannot speak
> for Felix, though.

I'm jealous.  I really, really am.  I live in South Florida (just so the
newbie's know, and to remind the oldie's) and always have a layover in Atlanta
whenever I fly.  Damnitalltohell!  I've yet to meet the lovely and talented Mr.
Felix, Daddy of Wendell.  But, what actually behooves me more, is the fact that
someone can post a freaking airport trip report, and not get the same shit I
get.... Well, you get where I'm coming from.

Trip report of my dinner tonight to be posted soon.  Bad grammar and
included.

And, for the record, I'm NOT wearing underwear, leopard or otherwise, and I'm
dancing around my house listening to Marilyn Mason's "Dope Show."

StillWearingABigGrinGoVols