[at-l] Slightly OT: Sugar Substitutes

I'd recommend honey, molasses, fructose, etc., but I guess those are really
sugars too only more complex.  You could eat just raisins and fruits to
satisfy your sweet tooth. Personally I'd rather go without sweetner
altogether than add Sweet 'n Low or Equal.  May as well put crystal meth in
your veins.  Aspertame kills.

Refined sugar is also a drug because of its physiological effects, and it's
addictive.

Drug-opposed (but even more opposed to our nation's unworkable, ineffective,
terrifically costly, and fascist drug laws) Balls