[at-l] OT Off Topic Question

IRFANViEW is a great program. You can convert / change / resize whole
batches of pictures with a single click. It does thumbnails or
slideshows and will play most audio files too. In fact you can run two
instances of it, one with slides and the other with music for a great
multimedia presentation.

chase