[at-l] ATC Meeting & a SOT PS - Re: Where would you party/ruck?

Hope to see some of ya'll at the ATC Meeting that begins tomorrow.  Please
feel free to look us up while you are there, if we don't run into each other.
We (Rich and I) will be there from Friday through Monday -- beginning with the
reception on Friday night and leaving immediately after the board of directors
meeting Monday afternoon.  We're planning to stay at the Snowy Owl Inn while
we're at the ATC meeting and then we'll head back to PA to spend time with
SB1's family for a few days, before flying back to good ole (hot as "you know
where") O-town.  We're also planning to do a little AT day hiking while we're in
NH and in PA too.  Hopefully we'll have some fairly cool temperatures
(compared to FL) in our more northern and higher altitude destinations in the upcoming
week.  I'm soooo looking forward to that. :)

OK, we're going "no mail" now.  (But feel free to send "off-list" e-mails to
this e-mail address.  We'll probably check it at some point in the next few
days.)

Swamp Blar (Cheryl)

PS.  I would buy a nice little hiker's hostel/home and an adjoining
undisturbed/protected wilderness area for wildlife in or near a mountainous area of the
AT, if I ever experienced a big windfall such as William The Turtle
describes.  Then we could have some awesome at-l parties/rucks whenever the mood
struck. :)

** Disclaimer / Warning:
Don't hold your breath for this little dream/wish of mine to come to pass
based on anything that I might win or earn as income.  I rarely bother to enter
lotteries or jackpots, because I never win anything anyway.  And, I'm not
exactly your typical attorney these days in terms of potential earnings.  I've
always been  too honest and idealistic to make much money in any profession.  But,
that's another story.  To sum it up in a nutshell, though:  If it weren't for
bad luck, it seems like I'd have no luck at all sometimes. :)