[at-l] Danielle Rickman: Reporter of article

I have been in contact with the reporter of the article.  Her name (which is
in the article) is Wendy Victora.  Her paper is the Northwest Florida Daily
News.  The online article was in the Naples Daily News' web pages.  Neither
of the papers are small town "throw away" shoppers.  Both have rather large
reporting staffs.  Navarre is the hometown of the Danielle.  Ms. Victora
said that she interviewed the family and has personally seen the scarring.
I will continue to relay any info I get that seems relevant.
William, The Library Turtle