Getting back on topic follow-up to RE: [at-l] Off Topic Question

My favorite outdoor photographer was Ansel Adams.  He took pics in
black'n'white.  My all time favorite calender was a HUGE one with pictures
of his for each month.  I finally left it open to one where it shows the
rugged western mts. and an upsweep of clouds.  Sighh...  It got wet when I
moved one time and wet clay papers are ruined when they are wet.

Now here's the on-topic thread: Who are your favorite outdoor photographers?
And what are your favorite outdoor photos? -- if possible give a web address
for a view of it.  And what is in your opinion the best all-time AT photo?

William, The Turtle

PS	Actually I asked the last so that I can make a "personal use"
calendar for a friend as a gift.