[at-l] From the article's reporter (was) FW: RE: Danielle Rickmanstory

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Victora
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 1:42 PM
To: nealb@midlandstech.edu
Subject: Re: RE: Danielle Rickman story

Dear Bill,

I didn't see this most recent email when I sent you back the snippy one
about our archives. ALl I call tell you is that I interviewed the family,
saw the scars and the tears and had no thoughts that anything was untrue.
I did not call the hospitals or doctors. I'm not sure if it was covered
originally by papers in Arizona. Wish I could be of more help but I can
tell you there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what they say
happened, happened. Good luck tracing it further. Our librarian should be
able to at least get you the story.

Wendy