[at-l] R'nR article/heat exhaustion/sunburn

This below is all too true.

I went to Tybee Island in the early eighties as a young and foolish
early twenties year old.
No sunscreen, and I stayed on the beach for most of the morning thru
midday.

I had the worst sunburn that I have ever had. I could not sit down, lay
down, nothing. And I think that The fact that I am NOT suceptible to
such things saved me a trip to the ER.

If it had been someone that was less sun/outdoor inclined, and had not
grown up on the lake in a boat, they would have been extremely extremely
sick.

To this very day, I still have the small brown spots on my upper body as
reminders.
My legs never burn, its my shoulders and the area of my breast bone.

Dawgburn