[at-l] RnR's newpaper article

I have just written to the University hospital, The Arizona newspaper
association, and the newpaper that posted the story.  It just dang got me
curious.  If anyone replies, I'll let y'all know.

But I think there is a bare possibility it is true.  I've seen people who
are very allergic to the sun.  Or possible "unknown" insect bites -- unknown
in the sense that the person bit does not remember getting it.  And I know
that sometimes the allergic reaction build up until a treshold point is
reached: I was stung once by an insect and immediately started throwing up
and had a serious headache.  Been stung by them before (red yellow jackets
-- our name in my home area) and never had such a bad reaction.  So there is
a possibility that the story is true.

Of course, I know of a guy who has a good sob story for getting some "meds",
food, a bus ticket, and a place to stay until Monday.  And he "under his
breath" cussed us out because we kept putting him off -- the people who had
the money for such things were not at church for that service and I could
not find their phone number.  Then I later remembered he had done it to us
already.  His brain must have been "stewed" since he did not recognize me,
and once seen, I am unforgettable. ;-)

Some sob stories are true.  Some are false.

William, The Turtle