[at-l] RE: Keith Shaw

This saddens me greatly.  I feel fortunate to know Kieth Sr. from several
visits to Monson.  For me he is as much a part of that place as the black
slate that lines the local hills.  I"ve heard all the banter about the other
service providors in Monson, but this is not about them.  This is about a
man wounded in combat after WWII had ended.  He was an old man the last I
saw him in 2001.  Let's all hope this does not get any worse for we, will be
the lesser when he's gone.  But most imoportantly, his very kind family will
suffer a great loss.   Bang a drum, chant to the moon, pay the tithe.
Whatever.  This is sad news.

Hopefully,

T.