[at-l] RnR's newpaper article

Well I decided to take a look for RnR's newpaper article and being a
grandmaster at google quickly came up with the link:

http://www.naplesnews.com/02/12/neapolitan/d857848a.htm

I still am very skeptical for several reasons:

1) They say the cause of the blistering is a mystery to them. the girl went
out at 'noon' and was found at 5 PM.
2) I did eight or ten searches using the girl's name and variations of it
and other likely search terms and did not come up with any more hits except
for a couple in her home town paper in Navarre. Navarre for those of you
unfamilar with Florida topography is a very small town and that paper is
probably of the weekly "shopper" variety. Indeed the Naples paper is
probably not far removed from that status. It is odd that no hits are found
in any Arizona papers where the incident supposedly occured.
3) Navarre is far far away from Naples, Its out on the western panhandle and
Naples is down on the SW coast, probably 600 miles away. Kind of odd that
they did the story isn't it. Plus the only source given is the Mother and
family of the girl.
4) The girl was treated at Shands Hospital right here in Gainesville and the
local paper a New York Times owned paper known fondly as the "Mullet
Wrapper" didn't pick up the story either even tho they have weekly
tear-jerker stories of this sort.

Something doesn't add up yet in this story.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"