[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 33 The Only Place to Talk

Amy, I think the ObAT phrase means something about the Object being the
Appalachian Trail.  Is that right?  Then what is the AT-L Digest?  Is that not a
digest of those who write about the object of the AT or is it about the subject
being the AT.

In terms of Kelly writing that she appreciates the AT-L, I wonder if it is
just so she can chat about anything at all.

See:

We > can also talk about icky green countertops, Palmetto bugs and the
inability to
> kill them, lingerie, evolution, and basically anything at all. >?

Yeah, I can ignore what Kelly writes but I want to see if she can offer
something about the AT.  She asked some good questions regarding "Bounce boxes" and
the responses to that were helpful.

So where (if not on this AT List) can the AT be found as a subject (or
object) and why can't this digest be somewhat related to the AT.  Didn't someone
remind this list (frequently) to stay on topic?  What was that all about?

Skylander Jack