[at-l] Stecoah Gap to Fontana

I'm leaving Tuesday, tomorrow, to take my two nephews, 12 and 10, and my daughter, 16, to close
out my last section before the Smokies. We'll take two nights to cover 16 miles, a slow hike, to
be sure. We arrive in Fontana Thursday to begin the family celebration of my parents' 50th wedding
anniversary <http://www.addleton50.org/>. Ah, vacation! Finally. Those here who know me, will also
likely know that these boys have lived all over the world (UK, South Africa, Yemen, Khazakstan,
Jordan, and most recently in Mongolia) but they've been really excited for over a year to get
their chance to backpack on the "Application Trail" ... If any thru hiker wants to drop into one
of our camps Tuesday or Wednesday evening to tell them stories about hiking the full trail, we'll
be most grateful!

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit