[at-l] wetness of sleeping bag

try putting your pack or some thing under that portion of your sleeping
bag.. keep it off the ground... maybe even try to go full length I stopped
using 3/4 I found my feet hurt from the ground.. almsot liek the cooled down
more then the rest of me and then hurt... if you use a fancy blow up
mattress or what not... try maybe just a closed cell foam sitting pad that
you can use during the day too..

it is your own moisture building up ... it condenses I think because of the
coldness of the ground. something I like to call personal wetness!  oh I
hate personaly wetness...anyone being in a desert or someplace where the
ground might be warmer then you are? does it happen there too?

wisperlight

---