[at-l] wetness of sleeping bag

Basically the inside of a sleeping bag is warm because you are in it. You
also give off a lot of moisture all the time, including at night. The
outside of a sleeping bag is cold or at least colder than the inside so
water condenses if the dewpoint is low enough. This is what gives you dew on
the ground as the ground evaporates water or the air has excess water toward
the colder grass where it condenses. Typically any cold surface without a
lot of air flow across it is a candidate for condensation. If your tent had
all the windows open to allow more air circulation you should have less
condensation, but when conditions are right, there is little you can do to
prevent it.

---