[at-l] Hiking in Florida

J Bryan Kramer wrote:

> It has nothing to do with who the "source" was, from personal
> experience I thought it didn't sound right. If you have a link to post
> to show that I was too skeptical, then please let us see it. And as
> for it being in the paper, only 36% of Americans believe that what is
> in "the paper" is accurate.
>

>>     Ah, I think this may fall into the urban legend category.
>

>          Of course Bryan. After all it came from "this source."
>     Actually it was in the local paper. So, unless the hospital,
>     parents, reporters, doctors, and witnesses lied, I'd assume it was
>     exactly accurate...

This reminds me of the time I was at the scene of an accident. The truck
driver (who WAS the accident) and I were standing talking about the
accident when it started to  rain. The next day the paper said the cause
of accident was 'rain-slicked roads'... I believe not much of what I
read in the paper. I still believe Aunt Fritzi, though.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98