[at-l] Evolution & Sweaty Hikers

Just one little additional thing I wanted to say, as a sort of follow-up to
the very interesting "let's get stupid" evolution thread and my last post
regarding the unique challenge facing sweatless hikers in hot places.

I am proud to be able to say (even though it wasn't really anything that I
had any control over) that I apparently contributed some "hardy survival mode"
DNA to the gene pool, for the next generation of hot weather hikers to enjoy.
My one and only child (a 25 year old son) sweats profusely and he actually
enjoys the Florida heat ! :)

Cheryl (Swamp Blar)