[at-l] Easy Does It

Can you say rot and contamination??? <g>

The shell of the building is being reused, at least for now. The interior
floor and the "box" were shot. And if you could smell it burning you'd know
that you wouldn't want to reuse it. So yes, the shell was moved and the old
hole filled in, but there was need for new construction too.

BTW, this project was part of Bascom's RPH work party, and I believe
Americorps was involved with it too. You should see the hole the crew dug
for the new privy... four foot by four foot by nearly seven feet deep. So
the crew that suffered through that deserves some major thanks...
 I was kidding Bascom that the next time they need to move the privy
they'll be brining him down from the old age home to watch.

skeeter