[at-l] Keeping it a hiking discussion?

OKAY,

Time to come out of lurk-mode...

Where do you think you're going to go, Kelly????

We'll miss you - even those of us in the silent majority :-)

Pleeeeeaaaaase don't go -- oh pleeeeaaaase!!!!!

Bye for now,
(as I creep back into my shell)

Ron

    Saying you are bored -- well, I don't give a rat's behind about that, and I doubt anyone else who's been on this list for any amount of time and depends on it for hiking news does, either.

    Hell, my broken back has prevented me from hiking at all this year. Talk about not only being bored, but frustrated and hurting!

    So Kelly, please stop the dumb blonde Southern Belle routine and stick to the subject, for crying out loud... you're ruining the scenery. And all of you joining in by responding to her jabber: cut it out, willya? All of you are making real hikers with something interesting to contribute leave the list. Then, who will be left to make this a hikers' list?

  Dear Dutch:

  You know what?  To the thrill of the rest of the people out there who don't like me or my posts, congratulations!  You have succeeded in making me feel unwelcome enough to unsubscribe from this list for good.  Have a nice day.

  GoVols
  PS: those of you who correspond with me off list are still welcome to do so.  I appreciate the jokes and the things that happen in your everyday life, trail related or not.