[at-l] AT hiking in PA

  I have finished hiking from Duncannon south to Harpers Ferry and now I am
looking at going North of Duncannon.   I have a few more days of vacation in
the 2nd week in August ( 4 to be exact ) and I am planning a small section hike.

  I am looking at doing a small stretch from just south of Swatara State Park
to the Hertlein Camp site and yo yo back.    Not a lot of miles, but a time
to unwind and doe some hiking.

  Does anyone know how the trail is up there, any good recommendations of
things to see along the trail?   I am also wondering where to stay at .. the
William Penn Shelter or the Blue Mountain Campsite on the first day?

  Also Does anyone have any information on the water, condition and the
tenting around: 1)   Blue Mountain Campsite,  2) William Penn Shelter,  3) Route
501 Shelter, 4) Applebee Campsite, and 5) Hertlein Campsite.

Thanks...
Sparky!

  Any information you could provide is greatly appreciated..