[at-l] picksberg in georg-e-a...

hike-usa@pocketmail.com wrote:

>  felix made me do it, the farging bastage...

I made nobody do nothing. Well, there was that thyme I made Jenny
Michaels cry when I told her that there was a bug in her hair when there
really wasn't. Mind ya, she didn't cry because there really wasn't a bug
in her hair. She cried because she thought there was. And, the reason
she thought there was was because I told her there was. Even though
there wasn't. She cried. I ate ice cream.

>pee-pee-ess, i am about to step off on my first overnight with
>with the 16-year-old step-son.  we're putting in at woody gap
>this morning, and we'll be at woods hole shelter tonight, then
>out tommorrow at neels gap.  wish me luck...

I think the luck that should be wished is for the boy...not you. (Think
of me when you're in Woodshole S....January 3rd, 1999. 5?...crystal
clear night...Me and two Volunteers from Tennessee....My scrawny ass was
freezin'. Nothing like the next morning, however, when I experienced the
most pain of the entire trip...Or, you don't have to think of me at all.
I'm actually quite indifferent to it. )

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98