[at-l] RE: Group Hiking Query

Quoting Chase Davidson <wb4pan@mindspring.com>:

> YO,

> <snip> But we all choose to break some laws and so we teach our children that
its ok to exceed the speed limit, disobey LNT laws, leave camp
> with fires still burning etc.!
>

> chase

Whatever other laws my kids learned to break, (with or without my help - I've
never been in favor of grand theft auto across state lines, for instance <g>)
they learned LNT at an early age - and Cas learned before she was capable of
leaving a trace - because she was still in diapers. As for fires - well - yea,
they learned about them too. I see what you're saying, but I'm not used to you
making the broad condemning generalities that others make at times. Whatever
mistakes I've made - and have dealt with, and corrected the best I can - the
only actual law I've broken in awhile, I've never broke in front of them. And
most states agree that having been written in another century, it should be
stricken down as a law - but I live in TN now ;)

I'm just saying . . . look at your brother - I doubt he's been teaching RatBoy
those things.  Not EVERYONE is evil.  I realize we disagree on a few issues -
and have agreed to disagree on them - but - when did you become so cynical?

Red