[at-l] Bong Water Needed for Empirical Test

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 18:51, KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:
> No no no!  I said the catnip oil made mosquitos go away, but attracted
> cats.  The oil itself SMELLED like mint and bong water.  I DREAMT that
> I used it on the AT and it attracted cuddly, purring bears.
>
> I would not use bong water for anything but killing Palmetto Bugs. No,
> forget that.  A giant, flying, STONED cockroach is not my idea of a
> good thing.

I was sitting at lunch today in one of our cute tourist restaurants
(something I almost never do) when I felt something tickling my leg.
When I looked down there was a stick on my knee, except that while I was
watching, the stick moved. No, I didn't kill it, I caught it and gently
through it out the door.

I set back down and a few moments later a jumping spider began hopping
across the table. Now walking sticks I can deal with, but spiders and I
don't get along. My wife had to catch this one and out the door it went.

Cockroaches? We call them Palmetto bugs, we have the normal variety too,
but killing Palmetto bugs usually involves a three pound sledge hammer
at a minimum. I've yet to see ANYTHING repel them, and they will eat
almost anything.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have forgotten. Sometimes my
mind wanders. Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me
along...this isn't one of those times...