[at-l] Liptons Dinners - Still Around?

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 08:34, KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 07/15/2003 9:30:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> richehli@optonline.net writes:
>
> > The other day I was shopping for some Liptons Dinners at a store
> > that used to carry them.
>

> What is the difference?  Didn't you have to add ground beef to the
> dinner to make it a "dinner?"
>
> MMmmmm!  Reminds me of my favorite trail meal.  Lipton's Spinach
> Alfredo with spicy beef jerky thrown in.

Now you're talkin. Get outside the box. Throw ANY kind of meat in there.
You don't know if it is good until you try it and after a few hundred
miles, lots of things taste better than you would think.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have forgotten. Sometimes my
mind wanders. Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me
along...this isn't one of those times...