GOT: Backpacking terrorists (was) RE: [at-l] Cost of a thru-hike?

So do cars, etc.

I would bet that backpacks and rentable box trucks match the profile for
terrorists.

Backpacks can carry suicide bombs useful in crowded places.

Box trucks are basically what terrorists have used overseas and in Okalahoma
City because they can carry a lot of disel and fertilizer for really BIG
explosions.

Gas/propane trucks are really hard to find except those owned by gas
companies.  Are hard to blow up unless you have experience -- dangerous yes,
but how many accidents with them do you hear of them blowing up.

Just my guess.

William, The Turtle

PS    Almost every car chase on TV and the movies has at least one car
blowing up.  They rarely do.  Which is why several murders have been solved.
Cars and trucks may smolder but they rarely blow-up.

P2S    I know the last from a personal experience: I was traveling 50+.
T-boned a tractor-trailer who was doing 50+.  Laid in the car for well over
an hour.  I'm still here.  No explosion, but if movies were true I should be
a crispy critter.

P3S    I am still here ain't I?  This isn't Heaven is it?  Or is it Hell?
;-)