[at-l] Intro to a Fool

I'm sorry - you're from Florida? While we *will* accept you, there are fees
involved. FL and IN are on our "special list" . . . ;)

Just kiddin' . . .

Welcome to the campfire. Pull up a log, have a smashmellow, and ask anything
you want to know. Even while we're planning how to get green countertops into
all the shelters, we'll take time out to answer :)

Red