[at-l] Let's Get Stupid

> OK Shane.  Are you the Wanderer that wrote those
> wonderful webpages known as Awakening 101 found at
>
> http://www.geocities.com/the_wanderling/awakening101.html
>
> Curious minds want to know.

Nope.  Not I.  All I've really written is a bunch of Law Enforcement
training stuff, some anti-terrorism stuff, some counter-terrorism stuff, my
own wedding http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/wedding/w_pages/index.htm, and
various other ramblings that can be found here:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/voiceoftheuniverse/index.htm

If you visit that page, you can read All My Dangers II, which is a
collection of various things.  Those interested in the current topic may be
interested to read Lessons of Infinity beginning on page 71.  It is probably
the most hiking related thing I have ever written.

Shane