[at-l] news

While testing a hamock on my back porch last Friday the rope ties came
loose.
I landed on the deck but then rolled three feet off to the ground on the way
down my left
pinky finger impacted with the deck and my ribs with the ground.
Ribs are sore but my finger is in need of a better reduction than could be
given in the er so I'm having
surgery on Wednesday and will be out of work for six weeks.  Ya all pray for
me if you are  a believer and pray if ya aren't.
I  hope my financil books survive this strain of life.  Any one interested
in taking me for a hike sometime in the next six weeks while I am free to
roam in the Southern terminis.
Rogene
I don't complain much but will need an extra left hand.