[at-l] Let's Get Stupid

I am a christian and i wander out into the wilderness enjoying God's green earth. And I do what I can to help protect this earth. It's the only right thing to do. We should care for this earth and all that is here. (smile)   It's funny how saying you are a creationist brings down the wrath of others.  very intolerant. I guess it is "do as I say... not as I do.
Life is GRAND!!!

<<<<<Seems to me that your environmentalist Christians ought to be tearing
churches down and wandering in the wilderness from time to time...

Shane>>>>>