[at-l] Hammer Head Tent at-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

Weary wrote:
>BTW. I hope to see you at the AT conference. I'll be camping in a Moss,
>two-person tent. It's a yellowish tan, or tannish yellow. I'll be driving a
>Subaru Forester. If Jim shows, he'll think of it as an SUV, and
>recognizeanother hypocrisy. I think of it as another station wagon, about
>the same size,but a little bit better on gas mileage than my 1976 Plymouth
>Wagon. (On longtrips 29 mpg; otherwise between 25 and 27.)

LOL!!! No need to fish for information, Bob - just ask.  We won't be there.
On Aug 2 we'll be on the great iron bird to Calgary, Banff and Jasper for
two weeks and we have a lot of stuff to get done before then.

Actually, I'm more likely to congratulate you on getting a "good" car.

Hipocrisy???  Hmmmm - Are you trying to confess to something we don't know
about?  If you don't mind, I think I'd rather not know about it.  <G>

>BTW the plates say GA-ME93. No. Jim. It doesn't mean I'm a thru hiker, only
>that I walked most of the way between GA and ME and have a wife who likes
>to embarrass me.

Some wives do like to do that, don't they.  <VBG>

Walk softly,
Jim