From: Jim Bullard [mailto:jbullar1@twcny.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 7:21 AM
To: Slyatpct@aol.com; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] And Kelly thought she had it tough...

----- Original Message -----
From: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 6:06 AM
Subject: [at-l] And Kelly thought she had it tough...

> I'm not sure if its been mentioned here before but here's an interesting
article (and dilemma) for a future thru-hiker.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_2090862,00.htm

> Sly

He was looking for a partner a while back. I'm glad to hear that he's still
chasing his dream. Eight miles/day when the batteries were dead. NOT BAD!
This guy's tough and has a great attitude. I predict that he'll make it.