From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 7:10 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] A REAL question

OK, this is actually on topic people, so don't have a heart attack or
anything.

It's kind of stupid, but I gotta ask.  The Lemon Squeeze.  How does a 5'
tall girl do this?  Apparently, after the squeeze, there is a vertical wall,
how, if I'm alone, going to get me and my pack up said wall.  Osmosis?
Levitate? Bring along Rhett and Ashley?  AND, I hear/read that there are
some hand over foot climbs and Yogi, who is pushing 6' tall states she
doesn't know how a shorter person could DO these climbs.  When I thru-hike,
sometime between now and 2032, I'll be doing it alone.  These climbs I
hear/read are in New England, and I'm sure I won't have anyone around to
help me.  I'm sure I will have pissed everyone off by that point.

Anyway, just a worry.  I worry.

WorryGoVols