[at-l] RE: Hiker Name Help

Feal-EX,

I met True North in Maryland in April.  She was headed south and has only
one name and that is it legally, True North.  She actually change her legal
name after getting off the PCT.  As she said to me "I never liked Laverne,
anyhow."   She's a very strong hiker and nice lady.

So, given the differences in gender maybe one of us has it wrong or there
are two True North's on the trail cette année.

Shep