[at-l] Hammer Head Tent at-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 24

>"...Since last fall I have lost something over 32 pounds of human fat.    Not
>sure about my exact pack weight, but its right around that.  Funny thing is, it
>still feels like I am carrying a 32# pack.  Whats up with that?" asks rick.

Ah. Ricky. It's another of those unsolvable mysteries that God, or nature, has
posed for humans. Think of it as the ultimate human test. If you find an answer,
please let us know.

BTW. I hope to see you at the AT conference. I'll be camping in a Moss,
two-person tent. It's a yellowish tan, or tannish yellow. I'll be driving a
Subaru Forester. If Jim shows, he'll think of it as an SUV, and recognize
another hypocrisy. I think of it as another station wagon, about the same size,
but a little bit better on gas mileage than my 1976 Plymouth Wagon. (On long
trips 29 mpg; otherwise between 25 and 27.)

 BTW the plates say GA-ME93. No. Jim. It doesn't mean I'm a thru hiker, only
 that I walked most of the way between GA and ME and have a wife who likes to
 embarrass me.

 Weary