[at-l] RE: Another Q

Kelly wrote:

>Well, I feel sticky and gross in "The City" and often take two-three
>showers
>a day.  One itty-bitty crumb on my bed sheets will drive me crazy.  But,
>once
>on the trail, these feelings disappear.  I have a totally different
>attitude
>when hiking.  Strange, no? Oh, and for the record, my feet are completely
>calloused.  Too many summers running around barefoot as a kid. I can walk
>barefoot
>on gravel.  But, I've gotten blisters in some strange places when hiking,
>like
>on the inside of my little toe.

LOL!!! Yeah - you probably didn't catch Sloetoe's post to cdt-l about his
caffeine addiction, but I'm also a caffeine addict.  Until I get on the
trail - then I don't miss it at all.   Until I'm a couple hours from the
next town stop.  Of course, I've also been known to walk 5 or more miles for
a pint of Ben & Jerry's too.

Walk softly,
Jim