[at-l] Bear!

Yesterday while prepping a house for painting on a ladder on the roof of a porch in Punxy PA, a lady drove by saying there was a bear in the neighborhood.  Say what?  A bear was next door!  I climbed down the ladder, across the porch and down another ladder to follow it.  What a magnificent creature!  A very handsome bear with a bright shinny coat, he had to weigh over 300 pounds.  I followed it for several blocks through backyards from about 10 yards distance. How you doing, what are you doing, hope they don't shoot you.  He didn't appear sick or even hungry, just out for a stroll, so I strolled with him.

I wasn't the only one following it, but the only one on foot.  The cops in their cars (no sirens thankfully), Bearbag in his truck and several others in their SUV's also tried keeping track.  The bear finally made it to the edge of town and was gone....

Sly